29 Jan Quality Officer Vacancy
Quality Officer – KME Steelworks Ltd – Lisburn
Full-time – Temporary, 6 months initial contract (potential for extension)
KME Steelworks is a successful, innovative engineering and manufacturing business, which specialises in the design and manufacture of a wide range of steel products. Our 3 specific areas of expertise centre around: Steel moulds for Precast Concert Products, Lazer cutting and sheet metal fabrication work & Precision CNC Machining. KME Steelworks recently received the award of High Growth Business of the year from Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Our mission is to deliver on our commitment by providing a quality product on time, every time to enable our clients to plan with absolute confidence.
Our continued expansion needs great people at the heart of it. This is a fantastic opportunity for some-one to join a Growing business.
Job Summary – Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the Iso9001
- Inspection of in-process and finished products – visually and utilising measuring equipment
- Recording Quality results
- To produce various reports for management
- To provide administrative support to on-site management on a daily basis, regarding Quality
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies including health & safety
- Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office
Experience of Iso9001
Excellent attention to detail
Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work on own initiative
Experience of Steel Manufacturing Industry scheme would be desirable. Previous Fabrication Welding experience is also desirable.
Dependant on skills and experience