24 Jan Press Brake Operator Position
KME-Steelworks has been established for over 35 years. During this time we have grown significantly and now offer an extensive portfolio of products and services. We operate in two main business areas.
We recently moved to bigger premises, this was made possible due to sustained levels of growth. This has allowed us to upgrade our machine technologies and increase our workforce. We aim to retain our position as a market leader, by increasing our production capacity and the range of services we offer.
Press Brake Operators
- We require Experienced CNC Press Brake Operators to join our team.
- Applicants must be able to competently read engineering drawings and create required programs.
- They will also need to deliver accurate components across a wide range of materials whilst working in a high paced environment.
- It would be advantageous to have previously operated Amada Press Brakes.
- Applicants should be willing to work overtime when required.
Working hours & Benefits Package
- Various shift patterns
- £9.00 to £13.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Additional allowance for evening shifts & night shifts
- Overtime readily available paid at time and a half
- Workplace Pension
- 29 days paid annual leave.