24 Jan Fabricator / Welders Positions
KME-Steelworks has been established for over 35 years. During this time we have grown significantly and now offer an extensive portfolio of products and services. We operate in two main business areas.
We recently moved to bigger premises, this was made possible due to sustained levels of growth. This has allowed us to upgrade our machine technologies and increase our workforce. We aim to retain our position as a market leader, by increasing our production capacity and the range of services we offer.
Fabricator / Welders Positions
- We require Experienced Fabricator Welders to work in steel mould production.
- Applicants must have the ability to accurately read, understand and interpret drawings and be able to work in a meticulous manner in a high paced environment.
- Applicants should be willing to work overtime as and when required.
Working hours & Benefits Package
- Mon-thur 7am to 4pm Fri 7am to 1pm
- £10.50 to £12.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Overtime readily available paid at time and a half
- Workplace Pension
- 29 days paid annual leave