26 Jan Fabricator Welders
Full-time Permanent, Day shift – Immediate starts available
KME Steelworks is a successful, innovative engineering and manufacturing business, which specialises in the design and manufacture of a wide range of steel products. Our 3 specific areas of expertise centre around: Steel moulds for Precast Concert Products, Laser cutting and sheet metal fabrication work & Precision CNC Machining. KME Steelworks recently received the award of High Growth Business of the year from Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Our mission is to deliver on our commitment by providing a quality product on time, every time to enable our clients to plan with absolute confidence.
Our continued expansion needs great people at the heart of it. This is a fantastic opportunity for some-one to join a Growing business.
Job Summary – Responsibilities and Duties
- Fabrication & Welding Steelworks
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Working to deadlines
- Meeting production targets
- Ensure Health & Safety Policies are adhered to at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- Fabrication & Welding – essential
- Knowledgeable of Health & Safety within a manufacturing environment – preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package along with
- Over-time rates
- Evening & night shift additional payments
- Weekly pay
- 29 Days paid annual leave
- On-going training & development
- Close to great transport links
- On-site Gym
- Westfield Healthcare package for employee and their dependants
To apply please e-mail: email@example.com
KME-Steelworks are an Equal opportunities employer and are committed to the principle of Equality.