09 Sep Engineering Apprenticeship Vacancies
Fabrication & Welding
KME Steelworks is a successful, innovative engineering and manufacturing business, which specialises in the design and manufacture of a wide range of steel products. Our mission is to deliver on our commitment by providing a quality product on time, every time to enable our clients to plan with absolute confidence.
We have an excellent reputation for supporting all levels of apprenticeship programmes. This is a fantastic opportunity for some-one to join a growing business while completing their apprenticeship programme.
Job Summary – What you will learn
- Fabrication & Welding OR Press Brake Operation
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Working to deadlines
- Meeting production targets
- Health & Safety Policies
- Lean Manufacturing principles
- You must be enrolled on an Apprenticeship programme
We offer a competitive benefits package along with:
- Paid apprenticeship
- Weekly pay
- Paid annual leave
- On-going training & development
- Close to great transport links
- On-site Gym
To apply please e-mail: email@example.com
KME-Steelworks are an Equal opportunities employer and are committed to the principle of Equality.