28 May Accounts Administrator
Accounts Administrator – Full time, Permanent.
Salary – Negotiable
You will be responsible for a wide range of Accounts administrative tasks across the business under the guidance of the Finance Director
Job Summary – Responsibilities and Duties
- Sales/purchase ledger duties including checking and matching purchase orders, delivery dockets and invoices
- Creation of sales invoices, obtaining bank details from suppliers, reconciling supplier statements and dealing with any sales/purchase ledger queries from customers, suppliers and staff.
- Processing information onto purchase and sales ledgers
- Supplier payments/Credit control/VAT returns
- Liaising with all creditors and debtors
- Completion of Nominal Ledger
- Manage pension auto enrolment process
- Maintaining the integrity of the financial records (bank reconciliations etc)
- Maintenance of computerised accounting systems Sage 50 accounts
- Completing weekly/monthly Payroll, including timesheet preparation, process of wages using Sage Payroll and processing of Payments
- Bank Reconciliation & Credit Card Reconciliation
- To produce various reports for management
- Update and maintain approved customers, suppliers and subcontractor records
- To provide administrative support to on-site management on a daily basis, including ordering office supplies and sundry’s
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies including health & safety
- Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office
- Any other duties as required by the management team including Reception Duties
- Working on various manufacturers operating systems uploading claims procedures
- Ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Able to work without supervision
- Bookkeeping/accounts experience
- Experience in ERP systems
- Experience with SAGE accounting software inc SAGE Payroll
- Proficient with MS Word + Excel
Vacancy Closes – 7th June 2019